$30 per month; which includes a listing in directory, training, access to the coaches open forum and mastermind group. It also includes your subscription to our fabulous TCC Digital Magazine.
Yes. Once you cancel your subscription your particulars will be removed from the directory and you will no longer access training area.
If you purchased a subscription using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on your Apple device, or through iTunes on your computer.
To cancel your subscription, please turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through the Apple App Store or iTunes by following the instructions below. After the automatic renewal of your subscription is turned off, you will not be billed for any further subscription renewals, but you will continue to receive access to your subscription until your current subscription period expires.
Unsubscribing from the App Store on your Apple device
From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select The Coaching Connector subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Unsubscribing from iTunes on your computer
- Launch iTunes from your computer.
- Select iTunes Store from the main menu, then select View Account.
- Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select Subscriptions.
- You’ll be taken to the Manage Subscriptions screen. Select The Coaching Connector subscription from the options.
- You’ll be taken to the Edit Subscription screen with your subscription status and details. Click the Off radial button to turn off auto-renewal for The Coaching Connection subscription.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Continue to confirm your choice.
**Please note that after you turn off automatic renewal, The Coaching Connector app will not reflect the cancellation until the Subscription expires. As long as your iTunes settings state that your Subscription is canceled, it will not renew.
A lot will depend on the nature of your coaching services and how diligently you fill in your profile.
Yes. If you regular write articles and place them in your blog. Also respond to potential clients in the open forum with robust answers. You can also become a Gold Associate and then be guaranteed to be regularly featured on the home page.
We do everything, including: SEO, Google ads, offer exciting white papers that solve clients problems and get the excited about finding their own coach. All of our PANEL drive traffic to the site in individual ways.
Zero, Zilch, Nada!
You have access to the TCC Website and Newsletter and are at liberty to search the directory for a coach that will perfectly suit your needs.
Diligently prepare your questionnaire and then carefully go through the coaches profiles trying to make a match to what you are looking for. You can use our search to help you?
Yes. The coaching questionnaire is equally detailed it allows our algorithms and search engines to deliver good matches for you.
It is not obligatory, but TCC recommends that every coach gives each new client at least one FREE hour for intel gathering, rapport building, gaining feedback and giving advice before any formal relationship is entered in to.
Every coach has his own charging methodology, and you need to look at his profile and also talk in depth about costs.
Start by deciding exactly what it is that you want from a coach. The more diligently you can address this, the more precisely you will make your selection. You can then browse various coaches profiles and decide which coaches may be able to take you forward to the next level.
No, but you do get our FREE monthly newsletter. However, you are welcome to subscribe to the TCC digital magazine, which is a $4.97 per month subscription.