More Details

  • Languages:
    • English
  • Coaching Modalities:
    • In-person
    • Remote-via-phone
    • Remote-via-internet

Share or Save This Coach

  • Share

Question for Liam Collins

  • Message Coach
  • Fast response rate: 100%

    Articles by Liam Collins

    Contact Information

    More Details

    • Languages:
      • English
    • Coaching Modalities:
      • In-person
      • Remote-via-phone
      • Remote-via-internet

    More About Coach Liam Collins

    My coaching practice
    What I do?  Business Coaching / Career Coaching.  Do you want MORE?  Motivation, Assertiveness, Direction, Mentoring / Leadership, Ambition, etc.   Most people spend 35% of their whole lives at work.  Love what you do – Love your work/life balance.  Personal Development.   —-   What do you WANT?  Confidence, Better Relationships, Improved Health, More Energy, To stop feeling down, etc.  The other 65% is spent living your personal life.  Love who you are – Let me show you how.
    Professional / Life experience
    I been a fully qualified – NLP Practitioner and Life Coach – for 11 years. I was trained by Denise Collins at The Hummingbird Effect Academy – I earned my professional NLP qualifications in both 2006 & 2016.  I’ve been surrounded by NLP & Life Coaching since a very young age.  I also hold a BA (Hons) – 1st Degree in Stage Performance / Public Speaking.
    My clients
    Who Are You?  If you know you’re not fulfilling your full potential in Life or Career then don’t waste any more time.  We only have a certain number of years on this earth and time is ticking! – Never, ever waste a minute doing anything that you don’t LOVE!  Call me today for your Free Consultation – Let’s figure out how we can get you what you really want.  —-  Testimonials – Successful clients who dared to Aspire  >>> “Liam has had a huge positive effect on my life. He motivated me, encouraged me and together we created a step by step plan for success”. – Frans – ACTOR.   ———-  “Liam has been helping me aspire for many years now. He is one of the most positive, energetic and creative people I know. His approach is exciting, logical and it works”. – Edward – BRITISH MILITARY.  ———-   “At times I have been very unhappy with my job, Liam has helped me put together a step by step plan of action to achieve my full potential. I am now working my way to becoming self employed, something I’ve wanted to do for a long time”. – Phoebe – MAKE-UP ARTIST.

    Solutions Coach Liam Collins Helps People Find

    Life Coaching
    • Discovering Your Life’s Vision
    • Discovering Your Passion
    • Finding Meaning/Purpose
    • Goal Setting
    • Improving Performance
    • Increasing Emotional Intelligence
    • Life Transitions
    • Managing Stress
    • Self Discovery/Acceptance
    • Work/Life Balance
    EXECUTIVE COACHING
    • Business Emotional Intelligence
    • Business Strategy/Organization
    • Effective Communication
    • Improving Performance
    • Leadership
    • Motivating/Inspiring Others
    BUSINESS COACHING
    • Business Organization/Team Development
    • Business Planning
    • Effective Networking
    • Entrepreneurship
    • Innovation/Creativity
    • Leadership
    • Marketing
    • Overcoming Fear/Doubt
    • Product Development
    MINDPOWER COACHING
    • Constructive Thinking
    • Mindfulness/Meditation
    • NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
    Health & Wellness
    • Emotional/Spiritual Balance
    • Fitness
    • Whole Life Balance
    Career Coaching
    • Finding Your Passion
    • Life Skills
    • Management Skills
    • Productivity
    • Transition
    • Work/Life Balance
    Relationship Coaching
    • Dating
    • Parenting
    • Romantic Relationships
    • Social Skills

    Coach Location

    • Map View
    • Street View
    • Directions
    • Driving
    • Walking
    • Bicycling
    • Transit

    0 Reviews

    Looking for review? There is no review here!

    Share or Save This Coach

    • Share
    • 48

    Articles by Liam Collins

    Google Analytics Alternative