- Views: 612
- Posted in Executive Coaching Life Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation; I bring more than 20 years of experience working with individuals to my coaching, including a background of more than seven years as a certified K-12 teacher. My clients include Emerging Leaders, Managers, Senior Directors, Vice Presidents and Partners seeking leadership excellence within their new role.
Inspiring You To THRIVE within life and leadership.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
I work with Emerging Managers, Senior Directors, Vice Presidents, Partners of financial firms who desire to Bridge the Gap to becoming Exceptional Leaders so they can create sustainable change.
- Do you find yourself saying..?
- I’ve just been given this incredible opportunity. How can I show the trust was well placed?
- I feel like I’m part manager, part psychologist! How do I handle their issues?
- I know the key to our success is to make the team as productive as possible – but how?
- I feel overwhelmed on a daily basis, always in “crisis mode” – what can I do?
- I was close to my peers and suddenly I was promoted. How do I handle that?
- How can I be clear and consistent with my message? How can I get buy-in from my team?
- Hiring is tough and firing even worse. How can I be sure I am making the right decisions?
If you answered yes to these any of the above questions or face similar issues, I can support you by identifying the mindset and behaviors that could negatively impact your leadership potential – bridging the gap between simply managing day to day and becoming an exceptional leader!
HOW I DO IT
Using Tilt365 assessment tools, I help you understand “why” you do the things you do. The coaching relationship then addresses the mindset and behaviors as it relates to leadership, motivation, self-awareness, communication, relationships, perceptions and accountability within your professional environment, so you can create sustainable change!
- Solopreneur, coached amplification of focus and prioritization the outgrowth of which was a 75% increase in the number of loans prepared in a competitive real estate market.
- Partner, activated collaboration and development within the team and expansion in the new role. This created higher levels of confidence among the partners, better communication strategies with the team and outside clients while decreasing stress levels.
- VP of Sales, coached through conflict with low performing team members resulting in camaraderie, renewed motivation and an increase in engagement and productivity.
- Senior Audit Manager, coached for work-life balance, communication, relationship building, and visioning leading to a mindset shift from managing day-to-day to leading in preparation for promotion in 1-2 years towards Partnership within the firm.
Disclaimer: Results are not typical. There are no guarantees to repeat these results.