These are FAQs for professional coaches. If you are looking for a coach or have question about coaching please see our FAQs for clients..
- What are the different membership levels and the cost/benefits of each?
- How do I sign up to become a TCC Coach Member?
- Does The Coaching Connector offer a money back guarantee?
- How can I upgrade or change my membership level?
- How can I cancel my Membership?
- How can I change the email I use to receive communications from The Coaching Connector?
- How can I change my username?
- How can I change my password?
- How do I subscribe to or unsubscribe from The Coaching Connector emails?
What is The Coaching Connector (TCC)?
The Coaching Connector is a company whose mission it is to connect coaches with clients. In service of this mission, we generate high-value content to drive traffic and increase the public’s awareness and utilization of coaching and then introduce them to an international directory of coaches.
How Does The Coaching Connector help me get new clients?
The Coaching Connector gives all coach members the option of creating a comprehensive coach profile through which you can introduce your services and products to potential clients. We also give all coach members the opportunity of highlighting your expertise to potential clients by submitting articles, that if accepted, would be published on TCC’s platform and all distribution channels with direct links back to your TCC profile. Coach PLUS and Coach Premium members have additional resources/avenues to help get more clients. These additional benefits can be found on our pricing page.
What are the different membership levels and the cost/benefits of each?
There are 3 different coach membership levels:
- Coach Basic – FREE
- Coach PLUS
- Coach PREMIUM
The benefits of each membership level can be found on our pricing page.
How do I sign up to become a TCC Coach Member?
Thank you for your interest in joining The Coaching Connector! Below are 3 simple steps to create your account:
- Review our membership levels and select a level.
- You will be taken to a “Membership Checkout” page. This page asks you to provide basic profile information, including your name, desired username (this can not be changed), email address, and a password.
- If the selected membership level has a fee, you will be asked to enter payment information in order to complete your membership subscription. Your access will not be confirmed until a successful subscription payment has been received. No payment information is required for our Basic membership which is Free.
Does The Coaching Connector offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, The Coaching Connector offers a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply email [email protected]achingconnector.com within 30 days of signing up for one of our paid memberships and the money for your membership fee will be returned to you.
How can I upgrade or change my membership level?
If you would like to change your membership level in order to gain access to greater benefits, follow these simple instructions. These instructions also apply if you are interested in downgrading your membership level.
- Log in to your membership account.
- From your My Membership page, click the link “change” to change your membership level or click the following link: https://thecoachingconnector.com/plans-and-pricing/
- The following screen will show you an overview of our available membership levels with links to upgrade or downgrade.
- After you select a new membership level, you will be directed to a checkout page in order to complete your membership subscription.
- Your previous subscription payment will be cancelled and a new subscription payment will be created. Your increased or decreased access will not be confirmed until a successful subscription payment has been received for your new membership level.
How can I cancel my Membership?
We are sorry that you are choosing to cancel your membership account. Below are the steps to canceling your account:
- Log in to your account and click on “My Membership” in the user menu located in the top right corner of your screen.
- From your My Membership page, click the link “cancel” to cancel your membership.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will contact you via email regarding your refund amount and format.
Do you have to be a certified coach to be in TCC’s directory?
While we encourage coaches to continuously seek excellence in their professional development, we do not restrict membership in our directory to certified coaches.
How can I get my profile up in TCC’s directory?
All TCC coach members have the option of putting their profile in TCC’s Directory. Once you become a member, you will be given instructions for completing your profile.
We also have a step-by-step PDF to help you with completing your profile which can be downloaded here: Guide to Creating a Powerful TCC Coach Profile
If additional information is needed, email [email protected].
How many leads can I expect from being part of TCC’s directory?
While we don’t make any guarantees as to how many leads you can expect from being part of TCC’s directory, many of our coaches are getting several hundred views to their profiles. We are also working continuously to drive more and more traffic to our site via several content distribution channels and paid marketing efforts.
Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of getting more leads?
There are several ways you can increase your chances of getting quality leads from being part of TCC:
- Become a PLUS or PREMIUM member – Plus and Premium members get priority listing in any coach search
- Plus and Premium members also get to be featured in our Podcast Guiding You Through the Maze and our Monthly Newsletter designed to engage an audience of those interested in personal growth and business development
- Write for TCC – one of the best ways to introduce yourself to potential clients is to show your expertise through writing an article that would be featured on our homepage and multiple distribution channels. Get started Now
How can I change the email I use to receive communications from The Coaching Connector?
You are receiving 3 types of emails from the coaching connector:
- Transactional emails linked to your membership
- Messages from Clients
- Subscription emails like the professional development emails
To change your email for all transactional emails and messages from clients:
Go to your login page: https://thecoachingconnector.com/user-profile/ and and click “change email/password” in the user menu located on the top right side of your screen.
How can I change my username?
You can not change your username. Your username is used to login only and is not used anywhere publicly on the site. If you do not remember your username, click on the login button and click forget your password. You will be able to retrieve you username by using your email.
How can I change my password?
If you know your password and want to update your password. Login into your account and click “change email/password” in the user menu located on the top right side of your screen.
If you have forgotten your password and want to reset your password. Go to your login page: https://thecoachingconnector.com/user-profile/ and click on the forget password button.
How do I subscribe to or unsubscribe from The Coaching Connector emails?
TCC hates inbox clutter as much as you do. You can easily choose when you get an email from us by visiting the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the latest received email.
To unsubscribe from a specific mailing list, un-check the box of each type email you would like to be removed from and click “Save”
To unsubscribe from all emails, check the box for the option “I don’t want to receive any emails”, making sure no other box is checked, and click “Save”
Please note that unsubscribing from TCC emails will not impact Transactional emails, which include membership confirmation, invoice or payment emails. Also, all changes to email preferences can take up to 48 hours to take effect.
If you have updated your email preference settings to unsubscribe from all emails, and are continuing to receive non-Transactional emails, please double check the email address in the received message’s ‘To’ field to make sure you don’t have multiple TCC accounts.